Friday, April 27, 2012

Purpose and Intention

Lately, I've been under a great deal of stress. I am approaching the end of college career, which is compounding the normal stress of having finals and projects. Due to this stress, I've been unable to maintain my training to become a warrior. The lack of this training is starting to have negative effects on my mental status. But it has had the effect of helping me reorganize my priorities. I still value to ideals of the warrior, but I need to do what I'm capable of. I'm going to college to study engineering, and am hoping to go into a career in energy development. Training to become a warrior will still benefit me in my life, but I am not a soldier who's job it is to fight. My life and my work will involve the application of mathematics and physics, and I am well satisfied with that.
Once I pass my exams, graduate from college, and possibly find employment, I will be able to refocus on my warrior training. But until then, I need to focus my attention of what other's need of me. That is what a warrior does.

No comments:

Post a Comment