Monday, April 16, 2012

What to do on an Off Day

For much today, I've felt a bit off. It's been hard to summon the energy to do the things I want, and I'm constantly stumbling on my progress. For the time being, I'm not sure what to make of this. Most likely, it's the dreary weather we had earlier today. It does tend to effect me more than the average person.With over cast skies and torrential rain pouring down, it is hard to find energy in that.
Still, it's unacceptable. A warrior should be one everyday. It is not fitting at all to be a warrior only in sunny skies. What will I do when my enemies attack in depth of my despair? Does that make my defeat more acceptable? I should be able to summon the discipline to get through something so trivial.
However, this is a problem. At the moment, the sun has come out and things are getting better. But I'm still off for the experience and am still having trouble. I guess since it's still early in my training, it's okay to be hampered by this obstacle for now. But I can't become complacent with it. The adage of "Just do it" isn't enough. There has to be something else that can get me going. I will need to think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment